Translate

Saturday, January 09, 2010

CORNWALL & DEVON HOLIDAY -July 2009



































































These are just a few of the Photos taken during my July 2009 holiday in Cornwall & Devon.
Though I've visited these places many times, I still love going there and always find places to visit, or re-visit favourite parts of those counties. The photos above feature Port Issac , Lost Gardens of Heligan and Bedruthran Steps and Watergate Bay in Cornwall. The Devon photos include Dartmoor and its ponies, Paignton Zoo , Buckfast Abbey and the River Dart, near Dartmouth. I took too many photos to Include on here though, so just selected a few.
The weather was mixed that week, though to be honest, the last few years, our UK Summers have been very dissapointing Indeed. So it's a case of taking your pick when to holiday here.
You just have to make the most of it and see what you can. But whatever the weather was, I still enjoyed that week and the photos turned out well too.
In Cornwall my base was Bodmin, at my favourite B&B there "Trebray House".
In Devon, I stayed in Torquay, at the "Keth'la Hotel" in Belgrave Rd.
Both very friendly places to stay and very comfortable.

No comments: