Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

DORSET Break : July 7th-10th 2010





































































































































My Break in Dorset was in July 2010 and I had glorious weather for a change!
Very warm and Sunny and I managed to visit quite a few places in the area.
Including Beaulieu Palace and Car Museum , Lulworth Cove, Corfe Castle , Lymington , Bucklers Hard , Poole and the New Forest areas. Perfect places for photography.
Also visited Sandbanks , near to Bournemouth where I stayed. Sandbanks is known as a very exclusive area , where the rich live! But also has a nice bay to sit and watch the yachts.
I used Bournemouth as my base to stay and visited places each day from there.
Whilst it was only a three day break I did cram a lot into it and returned with great photos.



2 comments:

holiday cottages said...

Nice place. It would be awesome to spend holidays in Dorset.

clayts said...

A dorset holiday is a great place to be, especially in Summer time.

Chris @ London Sightseeing